Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hmmmm....can you say blah!!

Well, all of my friends and family, I am now the newest member of the group of people who couldn't stand working for the Utah Dept. of Corrections. BUMER!! I felt so bad about quitting, but I had a hard time being inside of that place all day. I admire the folks who can work there and help those people out, but I am one who can not. The atmosphere was very hard to get used to, and it kind of squashed my spirit. So, back to the drawing board for me, maybe something completely different than what I have been doing. Maybe a good ole secrectary.....Anyone? :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I couldn't do it either..I don't blame you. Something GREAT will come up! Hang in there:)

Janna said...

I think it is great that you were able to recognize your spirit was being squashed and then to remove yourself from that! Just think now you will have more time to blog!! Good luck with whatever life has in store for you next - you know it will be something!! Take Care!

Chelle said...

Darn. Sorry it didn't work out, but glad you didn't waste your time there. Life is too precious! I probably missed hearing about the nitty gritty at Bunco since I snuck in late and slipped out early. Glad I got to see ya anyway. Looking forward to keepin' tabs on you guys through your blog...very cute, by the way!